Sunday 25 March 2012

WINNER!



Maybe I should go away more often. I take some time out, a couple of days away from anything interweb-ish, and lo and behold, the miraculous happens. Whilst I'm away, the results of the EMS Blog of the Year Award are announced.

And there, in black-and-white-and-colours-all-over, is the name of this blog. Winner of the Readers' Choice category.

You're an amazing bunch of people, dear readers, you really are.

Thank you.

Thank you for reading the ramblings of a sleep-deprived paramedic, thank you for joining me for the ride, and thank you for voting too.

Stand by now, for there are exciting developments afoot over the coming days and weeks. You may be in for some surprises...

You've made a simple, if somewhat crazy man very happy.

17 comments:

flobach said...

YAY!
Although, I must admit 'twas not much of a surprise. I did an ancient Roman Chicken Intestine see-in-to-the-future thing, and it was all written in there, in the midst of chookbowels.

Goodonyamate :-)

MSgt B said...

You earned it, Limey.

rescue193uk said...

Congratulations. You work so hard I know how things can be as my sister and bro in law are both paramedics for NWAS.

scattybird said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Spence Kennedy said...

Congratulations, IM - a well deserved victory.
SK

Anonymous said...

Well done IM, so very pleased with the result. You deserve this award

Sasha's Mum

S.Whitehead said...

Well done sir. Well done.

michael said...

Well done and well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Yay well deserved, please keep it up!
lollipop
xx

melmel said...

Yay nice one! Love your blog and highly respect what you do :)

Anonymous said...

Well done! U really do deserve it! Keep up the good work and enjoy ur title!

drsolly said...

Well done, well deserved.

Bobbi said...

Well done! You deserved that win :)

Tina Biscuit said...

Was there ever any doubt? Well deserved that bloke

Mrs F with 4 said...

Hurray! Wonder if my vote made the difference??

Congratulations. As an ex-NHS worker...I admire, respect, and slightly envy you. Not for the award, but for the outstanding work you do.

sirenity said...

Hugely well deserved - I went and read every nominated blog just to check before I voted and your wonderful narrative blew the others away.

Congratulations!

Judi said...

Greetings from across the pond. I just received a HUGE compliment from my Rescue Chief - she said my blog writing style reminded me of yours.
(http://srxa.wordpress.com)

Now I have all the inspiration I need to become a better blogger and medic.
Thank You for doing what you do - so well.