Friday 17 July 2009

Honesty Please



I'd like to ask for some honesty. Many of my readers know who I am, and I hope there are a few more who don't. I'd like to ask both groups of people to follow the link on the left hand side of this page (the one that looks like the one I've stuck next to this post) that says "Rate this Blog". I'm asking that you write a short review, including what you'd like to see more or less of, what you like and don't like, and where you would genuinely rate my rantings on a scale of 1-10. It's anonymous, so please don't be afraid to write what you really think. Just don't ask me to sing and dance. We'd all regret it, believe me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have to become a member of this Blogged company?

InsomniacMedic said...

ummmmm.... to be honest, i have no idea... i had to join to register, so i'm not sure about others... sorry!!!