Friday 28 August 2009

Handover


This month's Handover Carnival has been published over at Medic999's site. I'm once again honoured to be included in a list of other blogs worthy of reading. This month's topic was "The First Emergency". All the other ones are definitely worth reading and give a wide range of different views on the same basic idea. Go have a read.
Thanks again to Mark for starting the Handover idea and hosting it this month. Next month's will be hosted over at Life Under the Lights, and has the heading of Funniest. Call. Ever. I'll have to see what I can come up with...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing you and the calibre of calls you attend, you may well have the funniest call!

Ckemtp said...

I can't wait to see your submission Ben. I know it'll be a hoot.

One thing though, I think that I'll make it so everyone has to open with a joke. Hmmm