Monday 24 May 2010

Technophobia

Well, fellow technophobes, I may just have cracked it. However, I'll only know once I've posted this. There is the distinct possibility that I have finally, and not without personal danger, overcome the technological problem that has plagued me for ages.
The personal danger bit was me being on the verge of pulling out what is left of my ever-receding hairline.
All I hope, is that from now on, if you like a post on here, you'll be able to link to it (and hopefully recommend it) directly on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and a host of other social-networking sites and the like. If the one you want doesn't immediately appear, click on the "Share" button, and your choice will be somewhere on the list.
I shall be eternally grateful if you were to do so.
You'll know this works because you'll be able to read this post. If this post isn't here, I've failed.
Again.
But then, you'll never know.

3 comments:

molliemallone said...

As a self professed technophobe, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! lol

Lizzie said...

It works! But, for me at least, the "share" button shows up twice on this post. Just once on all the other posts, but twice on this one.

InsomniacMedic said...

MM - I'm with you on this one!
Lizzie - Miraculously I've managed to fix the double! I'm proud +++ :)
Thanks