Wednesday 9 February 2011

How Many???

Sometime overnight, it happened.

If I'd have really been hit that many times, not only would I be battered and bruised, but broken completely.

Three B's.

Luckily, hits in this blogging business are a good thing.

Each milestone astonishes me. Each new post, each day, each month, each visitor to the site is one more than I ever expected.

So, two-hundred-thousand visits later, the three B's are no where to be found.

Instead, there are the three H's.

Honoured, Humbled, and Hopeful you'll keep coming back.

Thank you all.

4 comments:

Eytan said...

Wow! Kol hakavod.

Paul said...

Congrats mate! I along with countless others continue to be inspired by the words you set forth in your blog. You are a real joy to read day in and day out

~Junkie

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Indeed, your writings enhance my life and my views. Thanks for that.

E said...

Amazing! Not that I'm surprised...!